Sunday, January 12, 2014

Patches

My mom, dad and I visited my Aunt in her new "home" in Port Washington today and met her cat, Patches, again. The last time I saw Patches, she was just a feisty kitty, much like our boys are now. Now she's a shy, slower 8 year old cat, but still very loving and fun to be with. I know it sounds weird, but I love meeting other people's cats!


Like our cats, she loves her "dead mouse/rat" toy.


 Check out Patches' tail! I guess that's what everyone comments on when they meet her.



My Aunt gave me this cat lactose-free milk for the boys to try. I had never seen this product before. I'm interested to see if our cats like it.

1 comment:

Karis said...

I too love meeting other peoples' cats. That lactose-free milk looks really interesting. It'd be perfect for Merlot who harasses us anytime we're eating yogurt, cereal or his favorite, kefir. I turned my back for a second and he was lapping up kefir out of my glass as fast as he could.