Monday, May 5, 2014

Spring bunnies and relaxing

Well, last week, we felt like total failures in the cat parent department. That or we have a killer kitty on our hands. Long story short--if you have a cat that likes to climb on top of your oven, get child proof covers for your oven knobs. Shiva turned the gas on our stove and nearly blew up our house. I could even smell the gas outside the front and back doors. Luckily, all three cats were fine and we just had to air out the house for three plus hours before the gas company came to tell us we'd be ok sleeping in our house for the night and turning on the furnace.

On a happier note, the kitties saw their first bunny up close today and they were intrigued.


I loved the way Pema was sitting here with Tanzi. They look like they're having tea or something and chatting.


The kitties are sleeping more and more the older they get. Lately, it's been on top of me while I have my legs stretched out with a blanket on top.


So cute! It never gets old to me!

1 comment:

Karis said...

I love the photo of him sleeping between your legs. He looks so cozy!